L'EQUIP SEED AND COFFEE MILL
'The slanted stainless steel blade action is ideal for dry grinding without having to shake the mill to make it work. You will get perfect results everytime with a consistent grind no matter what you have to mill. It is easy to operate for either left or right handed people and easy to clean and store. It provides the purest aromatic conditon possible for everything you grind, including seed such as flax, sesame, sunflower etc, coffee beans, spices, shelled nuts, and herbs. Comes in both white and black models.
- Comes in Black (760410) or White (760400)
- Instruction Manual
- 180 Watts
- 3 Ounce capacity
- "Slanted"Stainless steel grinding chamber and blade
- Ideal for dry grinding: Coffee Beans, shelled nuts, herbs, spices, and seeds such as flax, sesame, sunflower, etc.
- Variable grinding (from course to fine) depending on operation time
- Transparent safety lid - operates only when closed
- Easy push-button operation for right or left handed users
- Easy to clean
- UL & CSA listed
- Made in Slovenia
Seeds have a hard outer shell. As that protective covering is "broken" the nutrients are "unlocked" for better digestion, enhanced aroma, and increased flavor. Because those benefits diminish over time, it is important to use fresh ground coffee beans and seeds as soon as possible. Grinding them at home assures you of their freshness and nutritional value.
Click to enlarge