Make kefir at home with this powdered starter culture. With no grains to maintain, this culture is easy to use to make homemade kefir at a much lower cost than buying kefir at the store, and it's delicious! Drink plain, add flavoring, or use kefir in many different recipes. We recommend some great smoothies recipes for the kefir done with milk.
CLICK HERE FOR MILK KEFIR SMOOTHIE RECIPES
- Each box contains 2 packets of kefir starter. Store the extra packet in the freezer until ready to use.
- Use 1 packet with 1 quart dairy milk, juice, or coconut milk or coconut water.
- May be recultured by using a small amount from the current batch to make the new batch.
Ingredients: Proprietary blend of selected strains of lactococci, lactobacilli, Leuconostoc, andSaccharomyces fragilis bacteria. May contain trace amounts of soy and milk.
This product contains no GMO ingredients
Shipping Information: Our kefir starter culture is shipped in a dehydrated state in a barrier-sealed packet. The product keeps
- At room temperature (68° to 78°F): 3 to 4 weeks
- In the refrigerator (40° to 45°F): 6 to 12 months
- In the freezer (0° to 25°F): 12+ months
Our Kefir Starter Culture is a gluten-free product. May contain trace amounts of soy and dairy. Manufactured in a facility that produces products containing soy and dairy.