BAMIX MONO IMMERSION BLENDER
On Sale Now - $199.99 (reg. $
Made in Switzerland, the Bamix Stick Blender is a precision kitchen tool that is renowned for its quality, reliability, as well as its versatility and has been sold for over 45 years in Europe. For creaming soups, mashing potatoes, chopping nuts, making smoothies, and any other mixing/blending tasks you need to do in your kitchens, the Bamix hand-held blender will make the job easier and quicker. Instead of using more bowls and utensils to blend vegetables and different ones to chop them, you can do everything in one and have a great time doing so. All you need is to have the right part being used and you will have everything going for you. The comfortable handle makes it easy to move around and fits great in your hand. Cleanup is a breeze with the stainless steel wand. Just rinse it under hot water and dry it off and it is ready to go again.
Watch Bamix Tips and Trick Videos here
- 140-160 w heavy-duty AC motor
- Two-fold insulation
- Twin switch
- 2 speed setting (depending on the wattage)
- Setting 1: 9,000 rpm
- Setting 2: 12,000 -15,000 rpm
- Official tested safety certificates for various countries
- Product of Switzerland
- All parts that come into contact with food are made of the top-quality rust-free materials, are odourless, tasteless and food-safe.
- This unit includes, stick blender, 3 blades, beaker, and wall mount stand and recipe book
- 10 year guarantee a parts supply
- 1 year limited warranty on the motor (fortunately these units are so well made that many of our customers report that they have owned their Bamix for 20 years without any problems)
See Gordon Ramsay use the Bamix Immersion Blender to make
Fresh Tomato Soup, Spiced Bass, and a Raspberry Smoothie
What Makes a Bamix so Different?