SAF Instant Yeast
This popular fast-acting, high-quality French bakers yeast is conveniently packaged so you can portion out exactly the amount you need. Each one pound package of yeast can be used in bread machines or for conventional baking. Keeps for two years unopened, six months opened and refrigerated.
Now you can use the yeast preferred by the World's Top Professional Bakers. For over 125 years, Lesaffre has produced premium quality, high performance yeast that is now used by more Gourmet Chefs and Commercial Bakeries worldwide than any other yeast.
- SAF-Instant saves you both time and money.
- It improves texture of baked products, enhances crust color, requires less handling, and stores as easily as any other dry ingredients.
- SAF-Instant Dry Yeast requires no rehydration and reduces the amount of yeast used in your recipe by 25% compared to Active Dry Yeast.
- You'll get greater consistency and the same reliable performance with each use.
- It is vacuum packed in 1 lb. foil bags for extra freshness.
- Shelf life is 24 months, unopened
- GMO free.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can I freeze my fresh yeast?
Fresh baker's yeast stands up well to freezing and still retains its initial performance levels after one year stored at -18°C.
Click to enlarge